Install Event Ticket Plus on individual site

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Install Event Ticket Plus on individual site

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Derek Brown
    Participant

Hi,

I would like to ask about install the Event Ticket Plus plugin. Is it possible to install on individual site not multisite network?

Because for now I’ve got the warning about the license key but after I’ve put my license key on the plugin settings, it still show the warning and the license key gone when refresh the settings page.

I’ve found some blog about license key: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/multisite-license/#license-options, but I don’t want install this plugin on multisite network.

Thanks

Cliff

Hi, Cory.

That message has nothing to do with multisite.

Please do input your Event Tickets Plus (ET+) license key at wp-admin > Events > Settings > Licenses and let me know if this answers the question for you.

Derek Brown
    Participant

Hi Cliff,

I’ve put my license key and got the message like in the screenshot. The license key is valid but it looks like within license multisite network. So I’m not sure what wrong about this. Could you please help to investigate this?

PS. I follow the above instruction already.

Thanks

Cliff

Thanks for that screenshot.

I think the misunderstanding here is specific to multisite, not to our plugins.

In a multisite network, you can only install plugins in the network. You cannot install plugins only to one site. However, you can activate them on individual sites instead of network activating it.

So install the plugin at wp-admin > Network > Plugins but do NOT network activate it.

Then go to wp-admin > Single Site X > Plugins and activate it on that sub-site

Then go to wp-admin > Single Site X > Events > Settings > Licenses tab and enter the license key there.

If that’s exactly what you did, then feel free to ignore that message. 🙂

Please let me know if you have any follow-up questions on this topic.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Install Event Ticket Plus on individual site’ is closed to new replies.