Instalar versió PRO

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Instalar versió PRO

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    EUDALD MAIDEU
    Participant

Good morning

I just bought the PRO version, so far we had the Free version.
    There is a problem if we reinstall it on the Events Calendar Free! will we change anything? we have many activities in place and in operation on the filter bar.

we wait for an answer
    thank you very much
    regards
    Eudald

Caroline

Hi Eudald,

Thanks so much for your interest in Events Calendar PRO! Events Calendar PRO is installed alongside The Events Calendar and does not replace this plugin or any of its data. Rest assured that you won’t lose any events or settings when upgrading your calendar. For more information on upgrading to Events Calendar PRO, check out our Knowledgebase article here:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/if-i-upgrade-to-events-calendar-pro-will-i-have-to-re-enter-my-events/

I hope that helps! Thanks again, and let us know if you should have any other questions! 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Instalar versió PRO’ is closed to new replies.