Insert two Organizers Importing CSV file

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Insert two Organizers Importing CSV file

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Robert
    Participant

We are desperately trying to insert two different organizers in one event, using an imported CSV file.
    The CSV looks something like “field1″,”organizer1, organizer2″,”field2” but this doesn’t seem to work.

We attach the CSV file just to make sure we’re doing things right.

Thanks!

Robert
    Participant

This reply is private.

Andras
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Robert
    Participant

Hi Andras ,
    If , before adding events have added all the organizers and all places .
    In the sample file, in the third field ( ORGANIZER NAME) have set two values between ” (“Custom Sailing Costa Brava, RadikalSwim”), which is as you say in your documentation have to put different values in a column organizers. We have also tried to put two columns ORGANIZER NAME but only gets one.
    You can send us an example of how to add two organizers in csv ?

Thank you.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hey Robert,

I see where you are coming from. We might have a bug here. Please give me some time to investigate and I’ll get back to you on this asap.

Thanks and cheers,
    Andras

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Robert,

It looks like we have a bug here. If you put the names of the organizers in the column, then it doesn’t want to import them, I can confirm that. I will open an internal bug ticket to get this fixed.

Good news is, it works perfectly if you use the Organizer IDs. Just change the names to the IDs and it should import fine.

Please check and let me know your results.

Cheers,
    Andras

Robert
    Participant

Hi Andras,
    We have checked it, and is working great! That will do the work in the meantime. If you resolve the bug, let us know.
    Thanks for the support.

Andras
    Keymaster

Great, glad to hear this helps!

I am going to close this ticket to new replies, but the issue is still open and we will update this ticket once we release a fix.

If you have any new questions or issues please create a new ticket. We’ll be here to help you out.

Cheers,
    Andras

PS: If you like our plugin, we would be happy to receive a review in the wordpress.org repository. Thanks!

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Robert!

Just wanted to share with you that a new release of our plugins is out, including a fix for this issue.

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-week-17-june-2018/

We apologize for the long delay and appreciate your patience while we worked on this.

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Insert two Organizers Importing CSV file’ is closed to new replies.