Insert events title and date in contact form 7

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Insert events title and date in contact form 7

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    panoramic
    Participant

hi

i’m using contact form 7 to collect the registration of an event

how can i insert in the form some events values (like title, date, vanue)?
    thanks

Hi Michele,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

Just to let you know, we are limited by our Support Policy in how much we can help with customizations, but I will try to point you in the right direction.

Here are some of our resources that may help to get you started:

https://theeventscalendar.com/functions/

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/themers-guide/

Let me know how it goes!

Thanks,

Jaime

panoramic
    Participant

sorry

but i can’t proceed
    I would simply like to know which field to use to go to automatically insert in a mail from contact form 7 the values ​​I added [tribe-meta-value]

Hi Michele,

I’m not too familiar with Contact Form 7, so I’m not entirely sure I understand your questions.  However, when you create a form with Contact Form 7 they provide a shortcode for adding that form to a page. You can add the form to your events within the WYSIWYG when editing your events.

If you would like to automatically add this to all events, you can follow the themer’s guide to add the single-event.php file into your theme and include a “do_shortcode(‘[your form shortcode]’);” directly within the template file.

Event’s are WordPress Custom Post Types so anything like get_the_title() will work for an event.

The date of the event is stored as a custom field so you can use WordPress functions to get that ( get_post_meta() ).

Unfortunately, I can’t really provide any further support for a third-party plugin.  I hope this helps to get you started!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Insert events title and date in contact form 7’ is closed to new replies.