Inline JS minification breaks RSVP Attendee Information fields

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Inline JS minification breaks RSVP Attendee Information fields

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Luke Kenny
    Participant

Posting as I am sure others will encounter this problem and I couldn’t find a solution posted.

The option Inline JS minification under the HTML section of the Minify page of W3 Total Cache breaks the “Request information for each attendee during registration” function for requesting attendee information in Events Tickets Plus.

With this setting turned on, the additional fields do not display in the front end. With it off, they work fine.

Hi Luke,

Thanks so much for reaching out again!

We do not provide support for using our plugin with W3TC, but we know many people do use it successfully.

http://tangerinemoons.com/using-wordpress-w3-total-cache-modern-tribes-event-calendar/has also been a good reference for some of our users too. It may help you, but the site and content are not ours.

Let me know how it goes!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Inline JS minification breaks RSVP Attendee Information fields’ is closed to new replies.