Information missing in Tickets email

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Information missing in Tickets email

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    oceanfit
    Participant

Hi there

My Woocommerce Tickets email with the ticket info on it is being sent to purchasers missing most of the information on the event and the image.

The only information displayed is the ticket number and the purchaser name.

How can I fix this?

Barry

Hi oceanfit,

That sounds pretty unusual. When I try to replicate I find that it works as expected – just for the avoidance of doubt, though, can you clarify what’s missing? Are the event title and event date absent?

If so, would you be able to try running through our standard troubleshooting/conflict test steps?

oceanfit
    Participant

Is there a way I can send you a screenshot?

It’s missing:
    – ticket type
    – securoty code
    – venue
    -organizer
    – featured image

Barry

If you upload a screenshot to your WordPress site (or a service like Dropbox/Droplr, etc) you can share the URL here 🙂

It’s missing:
    – ticket type
    – securoty code
    – venue
    – organizer
    – featured image

OK, that doesn’t sound right at all – except for the featured image: a ticket header image should be present if set, but the actual featured image for the event is not ordinarily included.

On testing this the other day I found those things were present and best I can tell there have not been an influx of reports about this issue – which does suggest this problem could be local to your own installation.

Can I ask again for you to confirm that you have run through our standard conflict test/troubleshooting steps?

Thanks!

oceanfit
    Participant

This reply is private.

Barry

Thanks for the screenshot: that definitely does not look as I would expect!

I appreciate your concerns about troubleshooting and causing disruption to your site – but perhaps you could run your tests locally or on a dedicated test site?

All you really need to do is create a fresh WordPress installation in a subdirectory – so it’s accessible at something like example.com/testwp – and start with just our plugins (plus of course WooCommerce, in this case) and test things out. If it works as expected in that environment it’s a fairly certain bet that a conflict is at work.

You can basically then do our troubleshooting steps in reverse: start adding all of the plugins (and your theme) that you have on your live site, testing incrementally to see if you can replicate the problem.

Of course, if you find that the problem occurs on a fresh test site with no other plugins/no custom themes etc that would be worrying – but on the other hand it would also mean we could safely investigate without fear of disrupting your live site.

Perhaps that’s a possibility here?

I also use Mandrill, would this affect it?

Are you using this plugin to integrate with Mandrill? I don’t know of any conflicts if so, but it’s not impossible. Testing for conflicts is the best way to determine this.

Let me know how you get on!

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Information missing in Tickets email’ is closed to new replies.