Indenting Single Event Description

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Indenting Single Event Description

• This topic has 0 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by titusraj.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    titusraj
    Participant

Dear Sir / Madam,

Is there a way to get all event descriptions to indent like I have done here manually?

AWOL Cycling D Interior 3.1 Sabah Malaysia

At the moment, the indent is full left:

Worldwide EndoMarch London 2018

Many Thanks
    Titus

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Titus!

I would first recommend adjusting the “Default stylesheet used for events templates” and “Events template” settings under Events > Settings > Display. These affect how much events pages inherit their styling from the theme.

If that doesn’t get you what you’re looking for, then your best bet would be to add some CSS. Try putting this in the Additional CSS area under Appearance > Customize (if you have one) or to the style.css file of your child theme:

.single-tribe_events .tribe-events-content {
    padding: 0px 30px;
    }

Let me know if that helps!

Thanks,

Jennifer

titusraj
    Participant

Yes, the custom CSS worked , thank you very much.

113 Triathlon MALAYSIA (Desaru)

Jennifer
    Keymaster

No problem, I’m glad it worked! Just let me know if there is anything else that I can help with 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Indenting Single Event Description’ is closed to new replies.