Increased database size and reduce site performance

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Increased database size and reduce site performance

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    mike Risano
    Participant

Hello, My WP website continues to experience issues with reduced performance and large DB size, due to your plugin. I continually have to optimize my DB to reduce overall size as well as contact my hosting plan support so they can increase the allowed DB storage for my account to accommodate the increase in size. The support team and myself have narrowed it down to the Events Calendar plugin causing the increase in MySQL Queries and reduced site performance. (see attached screen capture of plugin performance on my site) Can you make any recommendations for reducing the MySQL Queries and increaing site performance with your plugin. thanks

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for emailing support and sorry you are having issues with performance. First, have you followed our performance guide ?

Let me know how that goes.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Increased database size and reduce site performance’ is closed to new replies.