Incorrect order displaying events

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Incorrect order displaying events

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    sergioral
    Participant

Hello,

When trying to find some events the plugin is showing them in reverse order and sometimes not ordered at all. Strange behaviour… I’ve always purged cache on my wordpress and nothing. Do you have any through/lue about that?
    Please see more at http://oportaldamusica.com/eventos
    (It’s in Portuguese).
    Thanks for your support.

Regards,
    Sérgio

Josh
    Participant

Hello sergioral,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

I checked out your site and noticed the issue you’re describing after selecting some different filters. It appears to only be occurring with the photo view. This is definitely a strange issue to be having. As an initial step, can you verify that you’ve followed the Testing for Conflicts procedures to see if this is a potential conflict with an existing theme or plugin?

One idea could be that a plugin or your theme is also utilizing Isotope.js which is used for the photo layout. Some global settings for arrangement could be overriding the existing order defined by the plugin.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks!

sergioral
    Participant

Hello again,

I think I’ve found the problem’s source…. A Plugin called something like “Taxonomy order” 🙂
    Thanks

Josh
    Participant

Hello sergioral,

Thanks for following up with us!

I’m glad you were able to find the root of the issue! I’ll go ahead and close this ticket. If you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to open a new one.

Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Incorrect order displaying events’ is closed to new replies.