Incorrect number of events showing when event categories are selected

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Incorrect number of events showing when event categories are selected

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Bill
    Participant

Events are configured to show 12 events per page. However, when I view a category of events, it defaults to showing only 5 events. If I click the link “Next Events” it skips to the next page and shows only 5. But then if I click “Previous Events” – it takes me backwards and shows me the desired 12 events? Is there a setting somewhere that’s holding on to a record limit of 5??

Bill
    Participant

Duh. Three was a setting in ElegantThemes Divi template that limited listings to 5. Set it to 12 and it seems to work now.

Barry

Ahh! Glad you found a solution (and thanks for updating the thread so promptly after doing so) 🙂

If there’s anything else we can assist with please just let us know.

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread (and so it will no longer be monitored by staff). If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Incorrect number of events showing when event categories are selected’ is closed to new replies.