Incorrect ID on on "Event Website" <div>

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Incorrect ID on on "Event Website" <div>

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    tobek
    Participant

Hey, this is super tiny but it’s screwing up some custom CSS I’m using to hide unused fields on the user-submitted event page.

The “Event Website” <div> has id=”event_cost”, which is the same as the “Event Cost” <div>. You can see this on http://wpshindig.com/events/community/add.

I’ve changed it for myself in /the-events-calendar-community-events/views/community/modules/website.php but just wanted to bring it to your attention.

Cheers!

Barry

Definitely – this came up recently and we’ve got it logged as in need of a fix. Unfortunately we were unable to squeeze it into our 3.6 release, but bear with us and we’ll get a fix out shortly 🙂

Leah

Hi there,

I just wanted to drop in and update you on the status of this issue. We are working on the upcoming 3.7 release and are happy to say that a fix for this issue will be included. Please keep an eye on your Updates and Plugins pages for an update prompt. If you have any trouble or continue to see this issue after updating, please start a new thread and we can assist you from there. Thank you for your patience while we worked on this issue.

Best,
    Leah

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Incorrect ID on on "Event Website" <div>’ is closed to new replies.