Incorrect Default State appearing when selecting foreign country

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Incorrect Default State appearing when selecting foreign country

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Star
    Participant

Any time I create an event in a country abroad, the Events Calendar Pro inserts NY as a state. So Caracas, Venezuela ends up being Caracas, NY, Venezula. I set default state back to none, hoping that would fix it, but I’m still having the same issue.

http://artlawoffice.com/event/sergio-munoz-sarmiento-copyright-artlaw-caracas/

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Star,

I’m not seeing this behavior on my end running 3.0. Are you still on 2.0.11? Have you tried clearing your browser cache?

– Jonah

Star
    Participant

Browser cache cleared, and I am on 2.0.11. The upgrade to 3.0 threw all of my custom design css out of whack, and appears to still have bugs, so I rolled back. But this issue has always been there in 2, and I’m not ready to upgrade to 3.

reid peifer

Hi Star
    I just tested this with 2.0.11 and was not able to produce the same bug. Have you double checked Events > Settings > Default Content within your WP admin to see if you somehow got NY selected as the default state?

Star
    Participant

I had previously set NY as the default state, and have since reset it to no default state. Alas, it still gives NY as a state now. Anyway to unswitch this?

Star
    Participant

Never mind – I think I got it!

Leah

Glad you figured it out Star! Thanks 😀

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Incorrect Default State appearing when selecting foreign country’ is closed to new replies.