Incorrect Date and Time showing in the front-end

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Incorrect Date and Time showing in the front-end

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Paul Gonzalez
    Participant

Re-occurring events show up with incorrect date and time.
    We not importing or using time.ly , and this was a known issue.

========================
    PLEASE LEAVE FOR SUPPORT
    Reporting the same issue as: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/event-time-displaying-wrong-on-frontend/

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry to hear that you’re having issues with your event times. I will try to help you get this sorted.

The other support thread you linked to is related to Time Zones not being defined when importing events via the Event Aggregator extension. You mentioned recurring events and I do not see an Aggregator license connected to your account.

Can you provide some more details about the issue that you’re experiencing? If the problem is with recurring events, can you upload a screenshot of the Event’s “event series” settings and either a link to the series, or another screenshot of the event series “view all” listing.

Thanks,
    Sky

Paul Gonzalez
    Participant

Hello Sky …

Time Zones not being defined when importing events via the Event Aggregator extension
    For this issue do we need to have the Aggregator extension?
    Sorry I am all new to this
    Seocndly
    I had no issues creating a recurring event in the staging environment I believe the issue is with the production environment.
    Can we go over the proper settings.
    I am enclosing a screen shot of the current staging events settings.

Thank you
    Alex
    Sent from Mailhttps://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986 for Windows 10

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi again,

You do not need the Event Aggregator unless you are wanting to import events from a third party calendar like Google calendar, Meetup.com etc. I only mentioned it because you indicated you were having the same issue as the other thread you linked to.

It doesn’t look like your image was uploaded. Please note that you can currently only upload images here by visiting the forum website. Email attachments will not display. We are switching to a new support system in the next few weeks where this will be possible, but for now you need to reply by logging into the forums.

If you can share a screenshot of your Event Series settings for the event, and provide links to the event series on your website, I will take a look and see what’s going on.

Thanks,
    Sky

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Incorrect Date and Time showing in the front-end’ is closed to new replies.