Incorporating deposits

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Incorporating deposits

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Robert
    Participant

I’ve purchased the woocommerce deposits plugin but it’s not showing up and I’m being told that….

“It’s not working is because events calendar plus plugin is not calling the proper action called , (‘woocommerce_before_add_to_cart_button’) , so displaying the deposit form on main page should be done by hooking this action”.

I’m not entirely sure how to do this, could you please provide some insight? I realize you do not support 3rd party plugins but surely you can direct me on why the action is not being properly called and how to do so.

George
    Participant

Hey Lindsay,

Thanks for reaching out!

We do not make the “WooCommerce Deposits” plugin so unfortunately cannot offer any support for it. The action referred to there—woocommerce_before_add_to_cart_button—is a general WooCommerce action, so I would recommend reaching out to either the general WooCommerce support team and/or the developer of the “WooCommerce Deposits” plugin for assistance.

Sorry to disappoint! If you have questions about Event Tickets Plus or anything else that we make, come back to the forums and open a new thread any time. 🙂

Sincerely,
    George

Robert
    Participant

Ok thanks, I wasn’t aware that you didn’t make the plugin. My question was about how to incorporate it with the plugin you do make, clearly stated in my original message. The moral of the story is that you don’t actually have the hook in place for wootickets.

George
    Participant

Hi,

You said this in your first reply:

I’ve purchased the woocommerce deposits plugin but it’s not showing up and I’m being told that….

1. What do you mean that the plugin is not showing up? The plugin is not showing up in your admin “Plugins” page? Or do you mean a specific feature of the plugin is not showing up on the front end of your site? If so, which feature? And where on the front end does it not show up where you want it to?

2. You have two plugins that we do not make that you are asking us to link together via our own plugin. I am happy to help with this to the best of my abilities and within the confines of our support policy, but please keep the nature of this issue in mind. The moral of the story is that you are essentially asking for a customization. Please see this page to see what sorts of support questions we can and cannot help with → https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/what-support-is-provided-for-license-holders/

If you can provide the details I requested in Question #1 here I will happily try to tie together these three plugins (Deposits, WooCommerce itself, and our ticketing plugins).

George

Robert
    Participant

Hi there,

Sorry, you’re correct, I wasn’t very specific. Basically because the hook was missing the plugin was not able to load it’s output in the appropriate place, but there’s a bigger issue as the deposits plugin has to hook into numerous other pages and unfortunately is beyond a simple fix to get working with your plugin.

On another note, it would be great if you guys could possibly incorporate something that would allow people to pay by deposits in the future.

Thanks.

George
    Participant

Hey Lindsay,

I’m sorry to hear about the ultimate outcome of this issue. I’ll close up this thread given the content of your last reply, but please open a new thread any time if there’s something we can help with.

If you’re ever trying to implement that WooCommerce hook somewhere inside our plugins, be sure to check out this hand guide to template modifications which should help make the process as easy as possible → https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/themers-guide/

Cheers,
    Georeg

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Incorporating deposits’ is closed to new replies.