Inconsistent theme compatibility

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Inconsistent theme compatibility

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jonathan Haswell
    Participant

Hi There,
    I am using:
    – Events Calender
    – Events Calender Pro
    – Eventbrite plugin
    – Wootickets

with this theme: http://themeforest.net/item/satellite7-retina-multipurpose-wordpress-theme/5622532

on this hosting service: http://websynthesis.com/

The issue i’m seeing is that the theme is clearly compatible with the theme as it renders wonderfully and looks fabulous 5 times out of 10 however the other 5 times its a mess and i really cant understand what is causing the issue. I am not seeing this with any of the other plugins that i have installed including woo commerce.

I would be grateful for your prompt assistance on this matter as i am under a deadline to get this site completed and just spent the weekend cranking to get it done (Of course Murphy’s law being what it is i did test the plugin before i jumped in to build but it rendered correctly during that test!)
    Regards
    Jonathan

p.s. my hosting company suggested thta i delete all other themes to avoid security risk so i have NOT tested the theme on the default 2011 theme as i don’t have it and not sure exactly where i would grab it.

Barry

I visited your site and the main events page did indeed look rather odd first time round. Refreshing seemed to resolve the layout issues and upon visiting in a different browser / with a different machine it looked fine, too. So it certainly does seem to be sporadic at some level.

p.s. my hosting company suggested thta i delete all other themes to avoid security risk so i have NOT tested the theme on the default 2011 theme as i don’t have it and not sure exactly where i would grab it.

Ideally we would confirm whether or not this strange behaviour does indeed stem from your theme so although you certainly shouldn’t have unused code lying around on your server I think it would be worth installing Twenty Twelve or Twenty Thirteen and testing with those.

You can obtain default themes like those from the WordPress themes directory and indeed it’s possible to search it directly from the themes admin page.

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, Jonathan. As it’s been over two weeks since your last reply, I’m going to close this thread. Please open a new one if you choose to pursue this further in the future.

Thanks for being part of the TEC community! 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Inconsistent theme compatibility’ is closed to new replies.