Incompatibility resulting in AJAX backend error

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Incompatibility resulting in AJAX backend error

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Gray
    Participant

Hello,

I’ve discovered an incompatibility between the latest version of Events Calendar Pro and the WooCommerce Memberships plugin.
    I’ve updated all plugins to the latest versions. I only have those plugins activated. I’ve reverted to the TwentySeventeen theme. Yet I’m unable to use AJAX within the WP backend when creating new posts. I’ve attached screenshot of the console showing the error messages.

Essentially the error is coming from the file at: http://yogaunion3.staging.wpengine.com/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/common/vendor/tribe-select2/select2.min.js?ver=4.7.17

select2.min.js?ver=4.7.17:21 Uncaught Error: Option 'ajax' is not allowed for Select2 when attached to a <select> element.
    at Object.d.initializeEnhancedSelect (wc-memberships-enhanced-select.min.js?ver=1.10.5:1)

however, I’m not good enough at JavaScript to debug this.

Any ideas?

Barry

Hi Gray,

Unfortunately, this is a known bug … we hope to resolve it soon.

I’ll go ahead and attach this conversation to our bug report: that way, the developers can review the specific error message you shared and we will also be able to update you once the fix is ready.

Thank you for your patience in the meantime.

Brent Kozlowski
    Participant

Still having the same error post today’s update. What’s the deal?

Barry

Hi Brent,

We’re working on resolving this but haven’t done so yet. As before, we’ll share an update here once the fix is ready.

Thanks for your patience!

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi There!

Just wanted to share with you that a new release of Events Calendar PRO is out, including a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/announcing-events-calendar-pro-4-4-29-2/

We apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience while we worked on this.

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Incompatibility resulting in AJAX backend error’ is closed to new replies.