Include in post loop doesn’t work after update to 3.2

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Include in post loop doesn’t work after update to 3.2

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    mastafu
    Participant

After update to 3.2 from 3.1 my events don’t show in posts loop on the main page. With 3.1 there was no problem.

Fresh install has no problem aswell.
    I did look for an hour for solution but didn’t find one.
    1. Turned off all plugins.
    2. Removed custom code from functions
    3. Disabled custom overrides in my themes folder.

Barry

Hi mastafu,

That’s strange: it certainly seems to work for me with TEC/ECp 3.2 and WP 3.7.1 – can you confirm if this problem also persisted with a default, unmodified theme such as Twenty Twelve?

Thanks!

mastafu
    Participant

Barry, I managed to find file which is causing my error.
    It is the-events-calendar\lib\tribe-event-query.class.php
    I can override all files except this one, when I do my events are gone from the loop.
    If I dont override it i get errors:
    General at the top of the website and for my widget – mini calendar
    Warning: Missing argument 2 for TribeEventsRecurrenceMeta::addMinToStartDateInFields() in C:\xampp\htdocs\vivatou\wp-content\plugins\events-calendar-pro\lib\tribe-events-recurrence-meta.class.php on line 789

Of course I can see there is many new functions and changes so it must be upgraded but, at lease I know which file causes problem.

mastafu
    Participant

This reply is private.

infamia
    Participant

This reply is private.

Barry

Hi Mickey, I’m not at all sure that is the same issue. Can you create a new thread of your own for this?

Warning: Missing argument 2 for TribeEventsRecurrenceMeta::addMinToStartDateInFields() in C:\xampp\htdocs\vivatou\wp-content\plugins\events-calendar-pro\lib\tribe-events-recurrence-meta.class.php on line 789

I’m not really sure how or why that would happen, however I wonder if something might have gone wrong during the update process. Are you in a position to create a new test installation of WordPress, with just our plugins running initially, and see if you can replicate at that point?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Include in post loop doesn’t work after update to 3.2’ is closed to new replies.