Include Event Date in Event Page Title

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Include Event Date in Event Page Title

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    deepdalefarm
    Participant

I’m slowly getting my head around all the features of Events Calendar Pro. One that I haven’t sorted yet, is to include the Date of the Event in the Title of the Event page.

This is how it is currently:
    Deepdale Christmas Market | North Norfolk Coast Event Calendar

and this is how I’d like it to be:
    Deepdale Christmas Market – Saturday 5th December 2014 | North Norfolk Coast Event Calendar

I use SEO by Yoast to manage the titles etc, so all I really need to know is the name of the date field, so I can add that to the Title format.

Help please.

Casey D

Hello deepdalefarm,

Thanks for contacting us!

There currently is no Tribe sanctioned way to do this. With a bit of coding, you should be leverage the ‘wp_title’ filter to simply add the date to the title; adding a conditional to make it show on certain pages.

If you’d like to see better interoperability with a certain plugin, feel free to submit your idea to our UserVoice forum. We take user ideas and contributions very seriously, and many times their ideas end up in our future releases.

Here is a list of meta keys our custom post type uses, if that helps. (Screenshot taken from my phpMyAdmin)

2014-06-02 at 6.03 PM

Cheers!

– Casey Driscoll

Casey D

Hello deepdalefarm,

We typically close threads if there is no activity after two weeks. Feel free to create a new thread and reference this one to save you time.

Cheers!

– Casey Driscoll

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Include Event Date in Event Page Title’ is closed to new replies.