‘£’ in wrong place

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus ‘£’ in wrong place

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Tom Webber
    Participant

Since updating this morning to Events Tickets Pro 4.5.5 I now have the £ sign in the wrong place.

Example: It shows 150.00£ rather than £150.00

I have checked the back office and alignment setting is as it should be.

(PLEASE REFER TO SCREENSHOTS)

Sue Hough
    Participant

Hey Tom,

Just curious if you had any luck with this? I’m experiencing the same issue.

Thanks!

Tom Webber
    Participant

Hi Sue,

I’ve been awaiting response for the 3rd day now – I usually get a support response within 1 day.

I can only assume it is an update issue and they are working to amend it. I have a eComm website looking very unprofessional at the moment. Even advise to downgrade would of been nice!

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Tom,

I’m sorry to hear you’re running into this issue as well, and apologies for the delayed response. Our forums have been quite busy this week, especially with several users running into this issue.

So far not been able to replicate it on our end, so we are currently working on finding the common denominator between the users that encountered this issue to help us determine the cause.

As mentioned in the other posts, one factor we’re looking at is how the events were created (via the backend, a CSV import, or from the Community Events page). Also, is this occurring on all events or only certain ones? If you could do a quick test and see if you are able to get any different behavior by changing this setting (preferably with a default theme enabled and all other plugins disabled), that would be helpful as well. Thanks for including the screenshot of your “Currency symbol follows value” setting…could you please send one of the settings under WooCommerce > Settings > General > Currency Position too? I’d recommend changing that setting as well to see if you see any different behavior.

Thank you for your patience as we work on getting this resolved, and please let me know what you find!

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘‘£’ in wrong place’ is closed to new replies.