$ in the wrong place

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus $ in the wrong place

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Thomas Green
    Participant

Hi,

I am having an issue where the $ is showing up behind the price. I have the Current Symbol Follows Value unchecked. You can see the issue here: https://store.tjgreenllc.com/events/

Thank you for your help.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Thomas!

I’m sorry you are experiencing that issue.

Unfortunately, this is a bug we are already aware of and the team will address it in a future maintenance release of our plugins.

I will set this thread’s status to “Pending fix” and link it to the report so we can let you know as soon as a bugfix is released.

In the meantime, we have a workaround that will force the currency symbol to always be before the price. You should place the following code snippet into your theme’s functions.php file:

add_filter( 'tribe_reverse_currency_position', function(){ return null; } );

Let us know if the snippet works for you.

I apologise for the inconvenience and we’d appreciate your patience.

Best,
    Victor

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Thomas!

Just wanted to share with you that a new maintenance release (for the Week of 16 October 2017) is out, including a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-for-the-week-of-16-october-2017/

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘$ in the wrong place’ is closed to new replies.