In the shortcode [tribe_this_week] make it possible to hide the weekdays the sam

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions In the shortcode [tribe_this_week] make it possible to hide the weekdays the sam

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Marcel Warenburg

Hello,

In the shortcode [tribe_this_week] is it possible to hide the weekdays the same way the weekend can be hidden?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Marcel,

Are you trying to hide an individual weekday? Or do you want to only display the weekends? There isn’t an out-of-the-box way to do this, but you could use CSS or do a template override to hide certain days.

We are limited in the amount of support that we can provide for customizations, but if you get stuck or have any questions, please let me know exactly which days you would like to hide – I’ll be happy to try to point you in the right direction!

Marcel van de Warenburg

Hello Jennifer,

Thank you for your reply. What I want is hide all the weekdays

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Marcel,

I would recommend using the “tribe-this-week-widget-day-“-X class (see screenshot) to hide a specific day. Two things to note – 1) The shortcode is a feature of Events Calendar Pro, so if you have not already purchased this, you will need to do so to take advantage of that shortcode; 2) We are not able to provide technical support here in the Pre-Sales forum (I missed that you had posted this in the Pre-Sales forum when I replied originally) – if you need further help with this, please sign in with the account you used to purchase Events Calendar Pro. As I mentioned previously, customizations are outside the scope of support that we provide for our premium license holders, but we do try to point users in the right direction when we can 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘In the shortcode [tribe_this_week] make it possible to hide the weekdays the sam’ is closed to new replies.