In Photo View 'Previous Events' & 'Next Events' button issue

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO In Photo View 'Previous Events' & 'Next Events' button issue

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    mtmuddnadd
    Participant

Hi!

In Photo View ‘Previous Events’ & ‘Next Events’ button stills appears although all the events are already listed on ‘page 1’. How do I ensure they don’t appear so as not to confuse my users?

Thanks!

Brian
    Keymaster

Hello,

I can help you out with this.

I looked at our coding and notice it may not be working correctly. The Next Events Link should not be showing if all the events show on one page. So I am looking into that.

I should be able to provide a work around to hide the links, but first I want to verify how our coding is suppose to work.

I will let you know when I find something out.

Thanks

mtmuddnadd
    Participant

Hi Brian,

Thanks for the reply! Looking forward to the work around. :]

Brian
    Keymaster

Hello,

I have created a bug ticket to get this looked at. I was looking at creating a patch to try and solve it, but unfortunately the more I tried to fix it the more things broke making it worse. So I am not sure of the timeline to fix this or when we could have a temporary patch. The best I can do is provide some css you could use to hide that Next Events Link and then when you actually do have more events in the future you could remove the css.

If you can add this it will hide it for now.

.tribe-events-photo #tribe-events-header .tribe-events-sub-nav .tribe-events-nav-next, .tribe-events-photo #tribe-events-footer .tribe-events-sub-nav .tribe-events-nav-next {
    display: none;
    }

You will have to remove it though if you do have more events then on the 1st page.

I can provide css for the Previous Events link as well if you like.

I do not think we should try anything else as I believe it will only make it worse instead of less confusing.

Let me know.

Thanks

mtmuddnadd
    Participant

Hi Brian,

Thanks for the reply.

I prevent from forgetting that I made it invisible it think I shall just keep it as it is.

At least there will be an error message if one does click on it.

Thanks.

Brian
    Keymaster

Sorry I could not help more today. However, this ticket is connected to our bug ticket so we will update it once we have a fix.

For now there is nothing more we can do so I will close this ticket, but if you have any other issues or questions about this or something else please just create a new ticket and we can help you out.

Thanks

Leah

Hello,

I just wanted to update you here and let you know that we have a fix for the issue you reported in our upcoming release. Thank you for bringing it to our attention! Keep an eye out for an update coming soon. If you are still experiencing issues after the update, please start a new thread and we’d be happy to look into it. Thank you for your patience and support while we got this corrected.

Best,
    Leah

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘In Photo View 'Previous Events' & 'Next Events' button issue’ is closed to new replies.