in ECP, there is no class called "TribeEvents".

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO in ECP, there is no class called "TribeEvents".

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Adrian Forster
    Participant

For creating an Event using ECP Plugin Hooks, how can its be done from a different Plugin or a standalone PHP file
    That would be helpful for us

Andy Fragen

For ECP specific hooks the class is TribeEventsPro.

TribeEvents is the core plugin class

Casey
    Participant

londonsculptureworkshop,
    Thanks for getting in touch! You’ll want to take a look at the tribe_create_event() function, which will allow you to create your own events programmatically.

Hopefully that points you in the right direction, but let me know if you have further questions. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Adrian Forster
    Participant

Thanks for your reply.. But in the Plugin,I dont see this class defined..what is the complete path of this Class where does it exists in the Plugin Folder

Casey
    Participant

The TribeEvents class is located in the ‘plugins/the-events-calendar/’ folder. In order to use PRO, you have to have both CORE and PRO activated. Hopefully that clears things up a bit, but let me know if you have further questions.

Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

I just wanted to follow up and see if youโ€™re all set here or if you still have further questions. Just let me know if you have further questions or if I should go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

Since I havenโ€™t heard back from you here, Iโ€™m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘in ECP, there is no class called "TribeEvents".’ is closed to new replies.