in backend – when click on events – looks like I have no events

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO in backend – when click on events – looks like I have no events

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Bonnie
    Participant

when i look at events in the back end looks like no events, thought they were all deleted, but when i published a new event at the bottom was able to cick to old events so i know they are somewhere, can’t find them. Many of these events I do again and only need to change the dates. How to find them

Barry

Hi – sorry to hear you are facing difficulties here.

Is it possible you have (perhaps accidentally) set up some filters that might be causing this? Just above the list of events (when you are in the admin environment) is a box entitled Filters & Columns.

Within that box, can you click on the Clear button, then navigate away to any other admin page (like Settings or Appearance → Themes) and then return to the list of events – are they now visible?</p><p>Let us know – if that doesn’t help we can explore other possibilities.

Thanks!

Bonnie
    Participant

Barry,
    I wish it was so easy but NOPE. as soon as the new update for the events calendar plugin updated it doesn’t show any of my events. I have so many classes that i offer and the explanations are all there and I just have to change the dates and I can’t find them. Making me crazy. Any other ideas, PLEASE 🙂

Barry

OK: it is worth exploring the possibility of a theme or plugin conflict in that case.

Can you deactivate all other plugins except for The Events Calendar and Events Calendar PRO and also switch to a default but unmodified theme (such as Twenty Twelve). Does that make any difference to this issue?

Barry

It’s been a while so I’ll go ahead and close this thread. If you need further help though, for this or any other issue, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘in backend – when click on events – looks like I have no events’ is closed to new replies.