impossible to send mail to users community

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events impossible to send mail to users community

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Florian
    Participant

Hello,
    It is impossible to send mails to users why?
    This does not work and no mails are sent to the creation of an event

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Florian!

Thanks for reaching out to us! Let me help you with that.

By default, email alerts are only sent to the email addresses you specify in the “Email addresses to be notified” field (just like in the screenshot you sent). If you want to send an email notification to the users, then you can do so, but will involve some custom coding.

This does not work and no mails are sent to the creation of an event

If your settings are like in the screenshot and no email alerts are sent to the email address when an event is submitted via the community form, then this is an issue.

I tried it in my own installation and seems to be working fine, so this could be a theme or plugin conflict. I see you already tried deactivating all other plugins, so you should now try switching to a default theme like twentyseventeen and see if the emails are sent.

If not, then we’ll need to make some deeper troubleshooting.

Let me know how that goes and if you have other questions.

Thanks,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘impossible to send mail to users community’ is closed to new replies.