Impossible to edit texte inn emails ticket

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Impossible to edit texte inn emails ticket

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Christophe.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Christophe
    Participant

Hi,

I tried to change / edit text in emails after an order.
    What a nightmare …
    tried to edit Po and Mo (theme and plugin)
    tried edit the PHP files
    tried edit the QR.php

the thing is… of course we are to adapt your default text in emails.
    for a premium plugin I really think you can make an effort for this very bad point !

Thank you for your help !
    The most important is to change the texte scanned your QR code…. by your will receive your ticket by post mail…

Christopher

Andras
    Keymaster

Salut Christophe,

Hey, thanks for using our plugins and welcome to the forums!

I’m sorry you are having issues with the ticket email translation. I would love to help you on this topic!

There are different plugins in play here, depending on which email text you are referring to.

Emails regarding the order itself is handled by WooCommerce.

Emails that contain the tickets and the QR code is handled by our plugins.

Please, give me some more details on what you would like to achieve and I’ll be happy to point you in the right direction, so you can fully customize your emails based on your needs.

If there are any issues with some strings not taking over the translation, or no possibility to translate, then please, let me know those as well so we can fix that.

Looking forward to helping you with this.

Cheers,
    Andras

Christophe
    Participant

Hi Andreas
    Thank you for your answer.
    I like to change the text on the side of the QR code on the ticket.
    And add a texte in the “ticket email body”.

Christophe

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Christophe

I’m really sorry that you had to wait so long for a reply. The whole team was out last week on our yearly company retreat.

I believe the easiest way to add more text to that part is through the .po translation files.

Open this file with PoEdit software or with the Loco Translate plugin in your WordPress dashboard:

wp-content\plugins\event-tickets-plus\lang\event-tickets-plus-fr_FR.po

Look for these string and translate them, change them or add more text as you need:

For the title: “Check in for this event”

For the text: “Scan this QR code at the event to check in.”

Save the file.

Upload the event-tickets-plus-fr_FR.po and event-tickets-plus-fr_FR.mo files to this folder:

wp-content/languages/plugins

You should be all set. Let me know if this does the trick.

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Impossible to edit texte inn emails ticket’ is closed to new replies.