Imports don’t work anymore / no events showing for May 2018

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Imports don’t work anymore / no events showing for May 2018

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello,

since a few days ago my scheduled imports for the Event Calendar don’t work anymore. Dates get updated but no new dates are imported from my sources. Even when I start the import by hand.

Plus event dates are not displayed for May 2018 ongoing. April 2018 is okay.

Please help ASAP, it’s important!

Thanks and regards,
    Arne Teubel

Courtney

Hi Arne

Can you share the source that you were importing from? Please send a link. I’d be happy to investigate what might be happening.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Hello Courtney,

did you manage to track down the error yet? My customers really need to work with their calendar!

Thank you and regards,
    Arne

Courtney

Hi Arne

So sorry for the delay. I was able to download your .ics files and import events successfully.

Let’s move a bit deeper with the troubleshooting.

1. Can you install WP Crontrol https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-crontrol/ to help ensure the scheduled tasks are running/check if you’ve been running successfully
    2. Can you visit Events > Imports > Scheduled Imports then click run individually, see if that gets things moving
    3. Can you also visit Events > Import > Scheduled Imports, click edit and share a screenshot of the import settings for some of those import sources

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Hello Courtney,

I have installed WP Crontrol. How do I use it to treoubleshoot our problem?

The imports don’t work manually either!

I attach you the screenshots.

I can also give you access to the site if that helps!

Thank you and regards,
    Arne

Hi Arne,

Courtney is away for a bit, so I’m going to jump in here and help out.

Thanks for sending in those screenshots.  I see that there was an error message at the top of your first screenshot, which is indicating that you are having an issue connecting to the Event Aggregator Server.

Can you also take a screenshot of what you see under your Event Aggregator Status under Events Settings < Help?

Have you always had issues with connecting to the server or did this start recently?  Our server was briefly down yesterday, are you still seeing this message?

If so, could you please flush your transients using a plugin like Transients Manager or via server, using WP-CLI? You can flush all of your transients (WordPress will repopulate them as necessary), or just the one associated with our plugin: “tribe_aggregator_origins”.

Sometimes this transient caches the response from our server informing that your license is still not present/activated in your site, even though it is.

Let me know how that goes!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Imports don’t work anymore / no events showing for May 2018’ is closed to new replies.