Imports are not working at all

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Imports are not working at all

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Andreas Källman
    Participant

Hi!

I resubscribed to your products a couple of weeks ago. I have a site salsaistockholm.com thats lists salsa events in stockholm. The key for this site is the plugins functionality of importing events from facebook. This has not been working at all, no events are being imported. There were problems before i resubscribed also as you can see in my previous thread but they went away by removing all of the scheduled imports and redoing them again. Now its not even possible to manually import things. If i go to the preview i can see that it finds the events, but if i choose to import them it doesn´t work

If i add a new import i now get a fatal error
    Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 31863385 bytes) in /home2/addek/public_html/salsaistockholm.com/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1173

Please solve this since it has rendered my site useless

Kind Regards Andreas

Victor
    Keymaster

Hello Andreas!

I’m really sorry you are experiencing those issues. Let me help you with this.

First, please make sure you are using the latest version of The Events Calendar 4.6.1 as it includes fixes and improvements for Event Aggregator.

The fatal error you are getting means that your site is reaching the memory limit set for your site while trying to perform an action. We were not able to import your system information, so we can’t see the memory settings for your site. Please go to Events –> Help in your WordPress dashboard and copy your system information below in private reply.

We should first aim to solve the memory issue as it might not relate to Event Aggregator, but could be causing your imports to fail.

Also, when coming back let us know if you can manually run one of your scheduled imports.

Please let us know about that and don’t hesitate to ask any questions you might have.

Thanks,
    Victor

Andreas Källman
    Participant

This reply is private.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Andreas,

Thanks for sending over your system information and for updating the plugin.

I can see the memory limit for your site is 256M. As a starting point, I would suggest following the steps outlined in this WordPress Codex article — it walks through how to increase that memory limit.

If, however, those do not do the trick, I would recommend reaching out to your hosting provider and asking them for assistance in increasing the PHP memory limit. That should resolve the memory issue.

If that solves the memory limit error but you still experience errors with your imports please let us know about what errors you experience and send us a screenshot of the Event Aggregator System Status by going to your wp-admin > Events > Help

Let us know how that goes and if you have any follow up question.

Thanks,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Imports are not working at all’ is closed to new replies.