Importing past Events from Google Calendar into WordPress calendar

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Importing past Events from Google Calendar into WordPress calendar

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mark Trudgill
    Participant

Hi Helpdesk,
    Can you tell me please how to import past events from our Google Calendar into the WordPress website calendar. I can’t find a way to do it in either in imports or settings.

We’ve just cleared out all events in the WordPress Calendar and then re-imported all Google Calendar events.

As a result, all events are showing from 13th August 2018 forward on the website calendar. However, from an aesthetics point of view, we want all of August’s events to be showing and possibly a couple of months prior to that.

Many thanks,

Matthew and Mark

Cliff

Hi, Matthew and Mark. Please follow along this GIF to see how to import past events from any source: https://cl.ly/3S4236431f0b

Please let me know if you have any follow-up questions on this topic.

Cliff

Oh, and also make sure you have the settings you want at wp-admin > Events > Settings > Imports tab > “Global Import Settings” section:

• Import Limit Type setting
    • and Import Date Range Limit setting

Hope this helps!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Importing past Events from Google Calendar into WordPress calendar’ is closed to new replies.