Importing Not Working

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Importing Not Working

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jamie Lynn
    Participant

I have tried importing from Google Calendar, icalendar, ics, etc. and even had a scheduled import from my google calendar that has disappeared and stopped working. Right now I am paying for upgrades that are totally useless. It keeps telling me the calendar is not in the proper format to be able to import. I can’t change the way Google formats its calendar and it is set to being public so I don’t see what the issue is. I want this fixed or a refund issued. Only reason I am using your plugin is for the import feature. If I can’t use it, then I am better off going with a freebie that I have to manually enter everything into.

Hi Jamie,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

I’m sorry to hear that you are unable to import from your Google Calendar on your site.

Can you provide me with the URL that you are using to import, so that I can do some testing on my end as well?

Also, can you enable and check the Event Log under Events < Help to see if you see anything unusual?

Right under that is your Event Aggregator Status. Can you take a screenshot of what you see there?

Let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Importing Not Working’ is closed to new replies.