Importing Meetup Reservations

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Importing Meetup Reservations

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Michael
    Participant

I’m not sure if this is an Event Aggregator question or a Event Tickets Plus question, but what I would like to do it import the Meetup reservations and add them to the reservations for an event that a person directly signs up for on the site. In other words, the total should reflect the sum of both, and the tickets list should include the details for both (in aggregate). Is this possible?

Barry

Hi Michael,

That’s a really great question and an interesting idea.

At this time I’m afraid that is not possible. What I’d recommend is posting a feature request – or, if a suitable request already exists – upvoting it:

tribe.uservoice.com

For something like this, though it certainly sounds useful, we’d be keen to get a sense of just how much support there might be for the idea.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Importing Meetup Reservations’ is closed to new replies.