Importing issues with google calendar

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Importing issues with google calendar

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    jdancu
    Participant

When trying to import my calendar, I get this message every time: There was an error fetching the results from your import: Events could not be imported. The URL provided did not have events in the proper format. What do I do??

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

I’m sorry that you’re running into this issue, but I’ll be happy to help you get it figured out.

Can you send me the link that you’re trying to import from so that I can test it out on my end? Is this happening with manual imports, scheduled imports, or both? Also, are you able to import from any other sources?

jdancu
    Participant

Thank you! The day after I sent you that request, I was able to get 2 imported. Now I’m trying to do another one and it’s not working. Here is the link to the google calendar I’m trying to import:

https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/2ljuqlq51ec5610evaj27lnbrc%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics

Thank You!

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Thanks for sending that link! We just released a new version of The Events Calendar (4.6.18). I tested this link out on my end using the current version, and everything appears to be working correctly. Can you try updating to the current version and let me know if you find the same thing? If you’re doing any caching on your site (such as via a plugin or on your server), you’ll want to clear that out after updating.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Importing issues with google calendar’ is closed to new replies.