Importing Google Calendar results in error

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Importing Google Calendar results in error

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ian
    Participant

Importing Google Calendar results in error: There may be an issue with the Event Aggregator server. Please try your import again later.

I looked into the response from import service call (site/web/app/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/Tribe/Aggregator/Service.php::get($endpoint, $data = array()))

relevant to the error part of the response is below:
    ————–
    ‘body’ => ‘{“code”:”rest_forbidden”,”message”:”Sorry, you are not allowed to do that.”,”data”:{“status”:401}}’,
    ‘response’ =>
    array (
    ‘code’ => 401,
    ‘message’ => ‘Unauthorized’,
    ),
    ————

Licenses are up to date.

Please help, need this working ASAP.

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi, Ian. Sorry you’re experiencing this.

It sounds like you’ve done some great troubleshooting already.

Please enable WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG (which will create a file on your server at /wp-content/debug.log if there are any WP_DEBUG messages) and share any debug messages you see while trying to replicate this issue.

If that doesn’t surface any WP_DEBUG error messages, please send over those URLs you’re importing.

If you’d like to keep these URLs just between us, please mark your reply as Private, which can only be done by replying on our forums, not via email reply.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Ian
    Participant

Hi Brendan

Just tried importing again and it did work!

One thing I noticed. I updated our expired licenses for the Calendar Pro and Importer yesterday. I expected that import counter (which our license limits to 100) would be reset as a result of license renewal, but it did not appear to be so, said 0 out of 0 available. I have a feeling there is something amiss in the renewal process. Might be something you’d need to pay attention to.

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Glad its resolved! Keep an eye on the importer. It should reset after 24 hours to give you 100 available again. If it does not, please let us know.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Importing Google Calendar results in error’ is closed to new replies.