Importing from the eventbrite plugin is not working

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Importing from the eventbrite plugin is not working

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Natalia Neira
    Participant

Hello good folks of Modern Tribe

I am trying to import an event from the eventbrite plugin and it is showing me this error. “We were unable to import your Eventbrite event. Please verify the event id and try again.” I have check on the event id and it is correct. Also, I have checked on my api keys and they are valid. Could you help me figure this out. Thanks.

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, nicolapenacultural. Thanks for getting in touch about your issue.

If you don’t mind, I’d appreciate some clarification about your situation. Are you trying to create an Eventbrite event from your event in The Events Calendar?

It could be that I don’t understand, and if that’s the case, I apologize. If you could link to a screenshot of the error you’re seeing that would be very helpful in our troubleshooting process.

Thanks!

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, nicolapenacultural. Since you reported that your issue was resolved in your other thread, I’m guessing that it’s resolved here, too.

If you wouldn’t mind, we’d appreciate an update from you just so that we know for sure that you’re back in business. If we don’t hear anything, I’ll be closing this thread next week.

Thanks!

Natalia Neira
    Participant

Thank issue is solved. You can close it

Kelly
    Participant

That’s great news, nicolapenacultural. Thanks for letting us know!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Importing from the eventbrite plugin is not working’ is closed to new replies.