Importing from Facebook – "No matching records found"

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Importing from Facebook – "No matching records found"

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    z6khan
    Participant

Hello!

I’m trying to import events from Facebook. I was able to successfully able to connect to Facebook and the status page show’s that as well. When I go to the import page and insert the link to the groups’ event page – I click preview and all it shows is “No matching records found”. I’ve tried this with many different Facebook pages with the same result. What am I doing wrong?

z6khan
    Participant

Hey! Can anyone please respond????

Patricia

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

I hope you’re having a good week/day. Firstly, I’d like to apologize for the delay in response. Thank you for your patience all this while! It’s been really busy in the forums lately, and we’re doing our best to adhere to our Scope of Support / Terms for you and everyone else.

Could you please share with us the Facebook URL from where you are trying to import your events? It would help us to further investigate your case and run some tests.

Thanks!

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Importing from Facebook – "No matching records found"’ is closed to new replies.