Importing events. Need to match address fields.

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Importing events. Need to match address fields.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Craig Wolfe

I am importing multiple events. When matching fields, there is not a street, city, state, zip fields. Only venue field. In this campaign, no venue is used twice. I don’t want to have to enter venues first, and them import. This defeats the purpose of importing a csv file from another source. Thanks, Craig Wolfe

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi Craig,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

If you have a subscription for any of our add-ons, then you should register with your account as only license holders can get premium support.

Otherwise, you can head over to the WordPress.org forum and post your question there.

I hope this helps,

Cheers,
    Jeremy

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Importing events. Need to match address fields.’ is closed to new replies.