Importing Events from FB "Tickets Available" Section on FB Not Being Imported

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Importing Events from FB "Tickets Available" Section on FB Not Being Imported

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Brian
    Participant

Hello –

When posting an Event on Facebook, there is a field to add a link where the user can purchase tickets to the event. It shows up on the front-end of a Facebook Event as “Tickets Available” with a link to the website where a user can purchase a ticket.

When auto-importing events using the Facebook Events Add-On, this field is not brought over. Is there any way to change this?

Thanks,
    Brian

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for using Facebook Events. I can help out here.

I am not sure if that information is included when we get the information from Facebook via their API.

Do you have an event you can send as an example and I can take a look?

Thanks

Brian
    Participant

This reply is private.

Brian
    Keymaster

Ok, I looked at the object Facebook returns with the event information and it does not include the ticket information.

If it was found in the description it would be imported, but not in its own field.

We are using an older version of the API and will be using one of the newer versions starting with the next release of the importer in hopefully a month’s time and that might include it then.

For now that field is not accessible by the Facebook Importer.

Brian
    Keymaster

Since I haven’t heard back from you here, I’m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Importing Events from FB "Tickets Available" Section on FB Not Being Imported’ is closed to new replies.