Importing events from child theme

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Importing events from child theme

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Agnes Riley

HI there,

My client will purchase the pro plan possibly today. His name is Alec Diacou, just for reference.

We’ve been using a child theme as part of the WP Mission theme, where we have events going back years.

I found a way to change the post type, so now they are “tribe-events”. Then none of them showed up. Then I did a couple of things that didn’t fix the issue (in a SQL editor). Then I realized all your events have a lot of entries (22) in wp-postmeta, while my old events have 7, I think. So I’d need to create a lot of records. Now, I could possibly do this, but maybe you have a better way. I can restore the site so all the old events go back to where they were, install your plug-in again and then do something else.

What’s your take on this?

Thank you.

Agnes

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi Agnes!

Unfortunately, we don’t typically handle support requests here in the Pre Sales forum. If your client has purchased a license for Events Calendar Pro or any of our other premium plugins, you can log in with the email associated with the license and post in the appropriate forum for help with your questions.

Otherwise, you can reach out in the WordPress.org support forum for the Events Calendar.

Thanks!
    Sky

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Importing events from child theme’ is closed to new replies.