Importing events from api.wordpress.org

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Importing events from api.wordpress.org

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Christian

Would it be possible to import events from api.wordpress.org (e.g. https://api.wordpress.org/events/1.0/?timezone=Europe/Berlin&location=bern) which produces a json output via Event Aggregator?

This one probably is easy but what about a URL like: https://www.klubschule.ch/Kurse/suche@WordPress?

Would it be possible to import events from there?

I understand that “other URLS” currently is beta, but just wondering, if you think that could work sooner or later.

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Christian,

Hey there and thanks for getting in touch!

We’d be happy to help — but I do want to note that our pre-sales forum is used to answer questions about purchasing our premium plugins.

If you’re looking for technical support, it would be awesome if you could post your question to our WordPress.org support forum.

Or, if you already have an active license for one of premium plugins, will you please log into your account and post your topic to our premium support forum instead?

Thanks so much!

Thanks,
    Brendan

Christian

Sorry, I don’t remember with which e-mail I logged in to this forum. All e-mail addresses to this gravatar show “Invalid username or email.” when I want to reset the pssword.

And in the e-mail you sent, since I’m following this, uses a no-reply address address. The inbox in which the mail arrived has one of the above mentioned addresses that are “invalid”

Strange.

But back to the question.

The question was meant to find out, if it makes sense to buy your add on “Event Aggregator”.
    Te question was only IF it’s possible or is likely to become possible or if it’s not.

It wasn’t meant to ask for specific help on HOW to do it (yet, since I didn’t buy the add on yet)

Maybe it was not asked clear enough, I apologize for this.

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Christian,

My apologies. If its a ics file or similar structure then yes. Unfortunately a json file will not work. I added the URL to my test aggregator and this is the error.

Hope that helps!

Thanks,
    Brendan

Christian

Thanks

Brendan
    Keymaster

Anytime Christian!

Let us know if we can do anything else for you.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Importing events from api.wordpress.org’ is closed to new replies.