Importing Events

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Importing Events

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lisa
    Participant

Hi,

I just purchased the Event Pro plugin. I am having problems uploading the events from a csv format even after going through the tutorial. Can someone look at the file that I am using and offer any suggestions?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Lisa,

Thanks for reaching out!

It looks like you are trying to import data for new events, organizers, and venues all in one import, but these actually need to be done in 3 separate imports. Using the examples here as a guide, you can import the new venues and organizers first, and then the new events with the venue and organizer names/IDs last.

So with the file you have, you should be able to go in and add organizer names, match your column names to the correct fields using the select boxes above the column names, and then select “Do Not Import” for fields not associated with the organizer. (See screenshot here.) You can then do the same for venues, and once that is done, you should be able to import your events with the organizer and venue names.

I hope that clears things up. Please let me know if you have any questions or need any help with this!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Importing Events’ is closed to new replies.