Importing Events

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Importing Events

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Habib
    Participant

Question guys.. We’re thinking of building a native iOS app for our organization. I was wondering if there an api in which we can connect into the events calendar with a list of events?

We’re just in the design phase and this was a question that was thrown in.. any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Habib

Cliff

Hi Habib.

That sounds cool. Unfortunately, our plugin doesn’t have any API, just iCal export format.

I’d suggest adding your vote to this existing feature request: https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas/suggestions/15114291-wordpress-rest-api

If iCal export format will work for you, you might also be interested in this installable .zip file (install it at your Plugins screen) that adds two URLs:

1. example.com/events/?ical=1&tribe_display=recently-published
    2. example.com/events/?ical=1&tribe_display=year

The first is useful when folks are trying to use the iCal importer to pull events from one website to another. It will contain any recently published or modified events. Note: It is subject to the postsperpage setting in WP-Admin > Events > Settings.

The second exports this year’s events (from January through December).

If preferable, there’s a code snippet to share just the events one year out from today:

https://gist.github.com/cliffordp/ab1f7c4d95723ee6f892

I’m interested to hear your feedback.

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Importing Events’ is closed to new replies.