Importing Eventbrite recurring events

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Importing Eventbrite recurring events

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Eric Wentworth
    Participant

When importing a weekly recurring Eventbrite event, it adds into the calendar for the whole week – does importing these correctly require the recurring events add-on?

Also, we hold multi-week courses on Wednesdays, for instance, in which we would not want people registering separately for each day the event is listed in the calendar, but rather for the whole course. How can we set this up?

One solution could be to redirect later instances to the first instance in the calendar, but I see no field to enter a redirect URL.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for purchasing the EventBrite Tickets. I can help answer your questions.

The EventBrite API does not support recurring Events so we are unable to import them even with the Events Calendar Pro.

Also, we hold multi-week courses on Wednesdays, for instance, in which we would not want people registering separately for each day the event is listed in the calendar, but rather for the whole course. How can we set this up?

We do not have a feature to do this directly, but you could setup the first event and put the registration through Eventbrite on that. Then create the remaining days of the course, but not include any registration on it. With the Events Calendar Pro you could create the first event with an Event Brite and then create a recurring event for the remaining days. However, in both scenarios there is no feature to tie all the events together you would have to just put information in the Event Content Area.

And we do not have a feature to redirect events, although using a plugin that does redirection should be able to do it.

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks

Eric Wentworth
    Participant

Sounds good – I’ll try that then. Thanks!

Brian
    Keymaster

Great, hope it works out, I am going to go ahead and close this ticket, but if you need help on this or something else please post a new ticket.

Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Importing Eventbrite recurring events’ is closed to new replies.