Importing EventBrite events not my own events

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Importing EventBrite events not my own events

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Bill
    Participant

the answer given does not work

I don’t have events to publish my self but since there is no RSS import I want to import events from my local area. Can I use the EB plugin to paste in any event ID or does it only work just my own events?

Also please advise what correct ID is as the string looks way different from what I see on the demo.

For a hyperlocal blog importing eventbrite events for a search area is critical, think also of meetup, or even stubhub. Support for these aggregators focused on events is probably more critical than the facebook import plugin which I use but local businesses and orgs hardly use FB to post events. They do use EB and meetup and that’s it.

Barry

Hi!

Can I use the EB plugin to paste in any event ID or does it only work just my own events?

Unless the event is subject to restrictions of some kind this should be possible.

Also please advise what correct ID is as the string looks way different from what I see on the demo.

If it’s someone else’s event it may indeed look a little different, but if you see something like:

http://www.eventbrite.ca/e/title-of-event-123456789012?aff=es2&rank=3&sid=1a23bc4de56f

Then the section of representing the ID is going to be 123456789012 (using my example), so the numerical portion of the slug, in a sense.

Does that help at all?

Bill
    Participant

This reply is private.

Barry

Fantastic 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Importing EventBrite events not my own events’ is closed to new replies.