Importing Eventbrite events no longer under Import but Legacy Import?

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Importing Eventbrite events no longer under Import but Legacy Import?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anne
    Participant

It took me a while to find where I can import Eventbrite events like I used to using the EB Event ID. Import requires that we purchase Event Aggregator – I eventually discovered Legacy Import has the Eventbrite interface for import but my question is – will this remain the way to import Eventbrite events via the Event ID? Or is it just a temporary means of doing this? I hope we won’t be required to also purchase Event Aggregator.

Thanks!
    Anne

Hunter

Anne,

Welcome back 🙂

The Eventbrite Tickets plugin is separate from Events Aggregator, so you won’t need to purchase an Events Aggregator license in the foreseeable future. Please let me know if this answers your question and if not, any additional details you can provide will be helpful.

Thank you for reaching out and have a great evening. Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Importing Eventbrite events no longer under Import but Legacy Import?’ is closed to new replies.