Importing Eventbrite events

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Importing Eventbrite events

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    michael
    Participant

I installed The Event Calendar and the The Events Calendar: WooCommerce Tickets plugins. I did watch the video that explains how to import the Eventbrite, and how to create a ticket from the WordPress site and submit the information to Eventbrite, but I do not see the Eventbrite function in the submenu of the Events area, nor do I see a checkbox to submit the information as I am creating a ticket.

I did see some others post this problem, and did switch my theme, and double checked my plugins, but no luck in finding the solution.

I am using the Lush Theme from ThemeForest, with its own Events function, and the Ticket creation does show up and allow me to create a ticket. The ticket does show up in my WooCommerce products, but as i try to view the product, it only refreshes the page, leaving me staring at the edit, and the Ticket info I inputted no longer shows.

I did try and create an event in the Events function of the The Event Calendar, but no luck there either…

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for using our plugins. I can help out here.

The Eventbrite Tickets Plugin is a separate plugin:

Eventbrite Tickets

You need to purchase that plugin for those features.

If you wanted that plugin and not WooCommerce Tickets please email us at support(at)theeventscalendar.com with the order number and we can refund the first purchase.

Thanks

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Importing Eventbrite events’ is closed to new replies.