Importing all events from Eventbrite organizer.

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Importing all events from Eventbrite organizer.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    J
    Participant

We would like to import all events from several Eventbrite organizers. Is there a way to do this similar to how we can import all events from a Meetup group?

========================
    PLEASE LEAVE FOR SUPPORT
    Reporting the same issue as: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/evenbrite-events-importer/

Thanks so much for reaching out!

Unfortunately, without Eventbrite Tickets, you cannot import events from Eventbrite.  Event Aggregator can import events from a variety of sources, such as Meetup and Facebook, but cannot import events from Eventbrite.

Please let me know if you have any other questions on this topic!

Thanks,

Jaime

J
    Participant

If we purchase the Eventbrite plugin will we be able to aggregate events from Eventbrite organizer profiles?

Could you provide me with an example of a URL that you are referring to, so that I can do some testing on my end to make sure that you will be able to achieve the functionality that you are referring to?

Let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime!

Thanks,

Jaime

J
    Participant

This reply is private.

Thanks for providing me with that information.  There are no upcoming events associated with that organizer, so there was nothing for me to import.  I checked their Facebook page as well, but was unable to import because there were no upcoming events.

In any case, this scenario should work as long as there are upcoming events to import.

Let me know if you have any other questions on this topic!

Thanks,

Jaime

J
    Participant

Okay so to be clear, you’re saying if we have the Eventbrite add-on then we can aggregate events from Eventbrite organizers using the Aggregator add-on. Correct?

Will that also work for listings like this? https://www.eventbrite.com/d/ga–atlanta/business–events/marketing-events/?crt=regular&sort=best&subcat=1007

Unfortunately, it will not work for a search like this.  You can select events individually and enter the URL and import them that way.

For example, this event was located in that search: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/atlanta-digital-marketing-conference-registration-42970353484?aff=es2 and I could import it using the Eventbrite Tickets plugin.

Does that make sense?  Let me know if you need any further clarification!

Thanks,

Jaime

J
    Participant

Thanks. We can’t aggregate from searches or listings. That’s clear now.

I’m still not clear if we can aggregate Eventbrite events in the same way we do for Meetup and other sources just by adding the Eventbite add-on.

If we install the Eventbrite add-on will we be able to use the Event Aggregator add-on to import events on a schedule? Or do we have to import Eventbrite events one-by-one using the Eventbrite add-on?

With Eventbrite Tickets, you can still use Event Aggregator, and schedule your imports as before. However, you will not be able to schedule Eventbrite events, those can only be imported individually.

Does that help to clarify things?  Let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Importing all events from Eventbrite organizer.’ is closed to new replies.