Importing a list of facebook page link

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Importing a list of facebook page link

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    lucaweb
    Participant

Hello,

just purchased e mouved from Facebook Event (FE) to Aggregator and i have some question about some FE useful functionality that i can’t find on Aggregator:

– is it possible to import a list of facebook page links, or should i insert one by one? (in the FE it was possible under menu Setting/Facebook “Organization and page usernames / IDs to fetch events from”)
    – is it possible to syncronize/import all pages events at the same time or should i “run import” one by one?
    – if i would like to change all page import setting from weekly to daily (this setting was imported from FE) should i do it one by one?

tks
    Luca

Barry

Hi Luca,

Thanks for contacting us 🙂

is it possible to import a list of facebook page links, or should i insert one by one? (in the FE it was possible under menu Setting/Facebook “Organization and page usernames / IDs to fetch events from”)

In Event Aggregator that is not currently possible. Neat idea though and one we’d be open to thinking about if you were to post it as a feature request.

is it possible to syncronize/import all pages events at the same time or should i “run import” one by one?

Each should be a separate ‘job’. You can assign a regular interval for the imports to take place on and it should all be taken care of under the hood.

if i would like to change all page import setting from weekly to daily (this setting was imported from FE) should i do it one by one?

Right now, that is the best way to do things though bulk edit functionality could also make for a really great feature request.

I hope that answers your questions (I also realize this new way of doing things may take some getting used to, but we’re open to your feedback and of course will continue to enhance this as we move forward).

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Importing a list of facebook page link’ is closed to new replies.