Import/Export to Calendar

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Import/Export to Calendar

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Rachel
    Participant

I need to both import and export from your calendar. I am willing to pay for an option to be created.

Suggestions?

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, Kevin. We’ve definitely heard a lot of requests for import/export functionality, but unfortunately, neither is fully implemented in the product as it now stands.

Importing (via CSV) is in the works for the 3.0 version, but we don’t have a release date for it yet. If you’re interested in being part of our beta testing program for this feature, please email pro /a/ tri.be, and we’ll get you set up.

The PRO functionality does include limited ability to export to iCal and Google Calendar. Is that something that could be useful for you?

Also, please feel free to swing by our User Voice section, and add that as a suggestion. We prioritize feature requests based on the feedback they get in that forum.

Thanks for using The Events Calendar!

Rob

Kevin, did you see Kelly’s note here? Can this be closed out or did you have further questions?

Rachel
    Participant

Hello Rob. I did see the note. I sent an email to the address to be a part of the beta testing, but did not receive any reply. Please let me know how I can be a part of this. We could really use the function as of September 27th. (my birthday) We are launching your calendar then.

Thanks,
    Kevin

Rob

Hi Kevin! That’s really odd; we never saw it come through. Would you mind re-sending to me personally? Rob (@) tri.be? (You’ll want to remove the parenthesis, naturally). I’ll make sure to get you added to the list and we can definitely get you the beta.

Going to close this thread for now, though. Please let us know if we can do anything else!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Import/Export to Calendar’ is closed to new replies.