Importer stopped after last updates

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Importer stopped after last updates

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Ludo Geukers
    Participant

The importer doesn’t get the imports anymore automaticly after the last updates and now i see other have the same issue.
    Hope the fix will follow soon!

Wim Reede
    ZeeheldenNieuws.nl

========================
    PLEASE LEAVE FOR SUPPORT
    Reporting the same issue as: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/scheduled-imports-not-working-2/

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Wim!

Thanks for reaching out!

I’m sorry you are experiencing this issue as well. We are already investigating on it.

Just to make sure we are dealing with the same issue, could you please confirm that you can perform a manual import for those scheduled imports?

Thanks,
    Victor

Ludo Geukers
    Participant

Hello Victor,

Yes I can perform a manual import from the scheduled imports. It works fine then, but no automated imports.

Best regards,
    Wim

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Wim!

Thanks for confirming that!

I will link this thread to the report so the team will let you know when there are updates on this.

I apologise for the inconvenience and we’d appreciate your patience.

Best,
    Victor

Ludo Geukers
    Participant

Hello again,

I see the issue is still pending and from here I can not see what’s going on in your team. Maybe 24/7 people are working on it without food, sleep or any kind of relaxation. But for us who are building with this plugin it’s hard to to accept that a core function in the importer is down!!
    So…when can we expect the fix? It’s now 9 days agoo since we heared something?

Best regards,
    Wim Reede

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Wim!

Thanks for following up on this!

I’ve just checked the bug report and it seems a bugfix has already been submitted for this and seems QA passed with OK. There are a couple of other processes yet, but it is scheduled to go into our next feature release this week. While I cannot exactly tell a date and time for this, rest assured it’s been already been addressed and the bugfix will be available soon.

For the moment, the only workaround for it would be to downgrade to The Events Calendar 4.5.1. You can do this by following this guide > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/downgrading-plugin-past-version/

That said, I encourage you to wait for this fix because it might be available sooner than expected.

Let me know if there’s anything else I can help you with.

Best,
    Victor

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Wim!

Just wanted to share with you that a new Feature Release 4.5.4 for The Events Calendar plugin is out, which includes a fix for this issue 🙂

You can find out more about the release here → https://theeventscalendar.com/release-community-events-4-5-the-events-calendar-4-5-4-pro-and-community-tickets/

Please update the plugin and let us know if the fix works for your site,

Best,
    Victor

Ludo Geukers
    Participant

Hello Victor,

the importer is up and running again.

Best regards,
    Wim

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Wim!

I’m so glad to hear everything is working smoothly and I appreciate you following up to let us know. Definitely keep us posted if any other questions come up and we’d be happy to help.

Have a good weekend!
    Victor

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Importer stopped after last updates’ is closed to new replies.