Importer Bundle w/ community events added with discount

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Importer Bundle w/ community events added with discount

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Erik Dittmann

I would like to purchase the importer bundle but would like to add the community events product as well. When I add it the discount is deleted. Any way to purchase all 4 at a discount> checkout cart

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Erik,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I will need to check with my colleagues if that can be changed in the future.

Your best bet and probably the fastest would be making 2 separate purchases. Once the imported bundle, and then Community Events.

Since the Importer Bundle already has a discounted price (25 %off) you wouldn’t get an extra discount on Community Events in the cart.

Hope this clarifies. Let me know if you have any further questions.

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Importer Bundle w/ community events added with discount’ is closed to new replies.